On the Program
- Sancta Maria, K273 - with Organ & String Ensemble
- Misericordias Domini, K222 - with Organ & String Ensenble
- Ave Verum Corpus, K618 - with Organ & String Ensenble
- Antonio Salieri: Confirma hoc Deus - with Organ
- Antonio Salieri: Salve Regina - with Chamber Ensemble
- Regina Coeli, K276 - with Soloists, Timpani, Organ & Strings
- Mass in C major “Coronation Mass,” K317 - with Soloists, Chamber Orchestra and Organ
- Agnus Dei
Edette Gagné, Artistic Director of the Vivaldi Chamber Choir, will present a spoken introduction to the major elements of the program
Sunday, March 13, 2016, 3:00 p.m., St Helen's Anglican Church, 4405 West 8th Ave., Vancouver
We are grateful to Desmond Balakrishnan, McMillan LLP (Conductor - Preparation & Performance Fee), Judith Adamick MCNE, Sutton West Coast Realty (Accompanist - Preparation & Performance Fee) Brendan Connolly, Real Estate Consultant, (Soloists' Fees) and the TD Bank Group (Assistance with Instrumentalist Fees) for their valued contributions towards the expenses involved in mounting this concert.
For information about all our Community Partners please click here!
Buy your tickets online at madaboutmozart.brownpapertickets.com - if the house doesn't sell out online or through choir members' sales, tickets will also be available at the door. We advise early reservations for this special afternoon presentation!