Our Community Partners
Vivaldi Chamber Choir sincerely thanks our Community Partners for making it possible for us to bring you fine quality music:
- Axis Insurance Managers
- Art Knapp – Port Coquitlam
- Bank of Montreal, Point Grey Branch
- Deprez & Associates Notaries Public
- Dr. Andrew Seebaran, DDS
- Eliane Hair Spa
- Hewer Home Hardware, Point Grey
- Howling Bluff Winery
- Inprint Graphics
- Laura K Jewitt, Point Grey
- Lodging Ovations Whistler
- Tapestry Music, Point Grey
- Long & McQuade
- MSK Health and Performance Clinic – Kitsilano
- Off the Rail Brewing Co.
- Point Grey Pharmacy
- Province of British Columbia
- St. Helen’s Anglican Church
- Stong’s Market – Dunbar
- Strange Fellows Brewing
- Tenth & Proper, Point Grey
- Township Vineyards & Winery, Langley
- West 10th Eyes
- West Point Grey Time Co.
Please consider making a donation to the choir. As well as our scheduled choral concerts we provide entertainment to residents of residential and care homes; hire outside musicians to at least one concert per season; provide opportunities for young aspiring singers to reach their potential; and accept partial dues from those who cannot afford the full fee.
As a registered charity (Greater Vancouver Vivaldi Chamber Choir Society), the choir will send you a charitable tax receipt in return for your donation.
How to Make a Payment
- We will gladly accept your cheque, noting the amount of your donation, at one of our concerts
- Advise us of your wish via email@example.com
- Use your PayPal account or use PayPal to process your credit card transaction (no need to have an account!)
- Via Canada Helps, below
- To arrange or enquire about program advertising, go through firstname.lastname@example.org.